Postcard Senok Beach, Kelantan
- Located in Bachok, Kelantan, Senok Beach is well-known for its beautiful pine trees.
- The view of Senok Beach is similar to the Naomi Island in Korea.
- It has the nickname “Nami Island of Malaysia”.
- Once a fishing village, Senok Beach is now well known among the local and foreign tourists.
- The Senok Beach Lighthouse is also the main attraction.
- The white round hourglass-shaped fiberglass tower was built to guide ships to a new harbor facility on the coast of Kelantan state.
- The Senok Lighthouse is standing on the wave breaker. The wave breaker is an outcropping of rocks that keeps the boats safe during storms in the monsoons.